Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Lack of Posting

Hello everybody.

I just wanted to write a little bit just to explain why i have not posted in a while. The main reason is that i am at the moment extremely busy with a number of things.

Firstly its getting extremely close to the JKS World Championships, where I have been selected to represent JKS England. So as you can imagine, my training has taken over my life a little bit. I am enjoying it all, of course, and i am very greatful for the opportunity to train and be apart of a fantastic team of people and fantastic karateka.

As well as this my third year at university is also just about to start, so I'm also trying to get my head around enrollment and getting ready for a difficult year of study. One bonus is that it will give me a lot more time to write and think about karate and modernity, afterall i am writing about this for my dissertation.


In the mean time, please keep reading and thinking. If you have a comment then please please please share it with us all. My aim when i write is to create a thought, so that the readers can go away and theorise for themselves. Also let me know what you think of my writing style, as i am trying to find a bridge that can both be understood in the karate world and in the world of sociology.

Thank you again for reading my blog, It's nice to know that there are over 700 people that have read this and I hope that you have come away from reading my posts with new thought and a new interest.


Osu

No comments:

Post a Comment