Thursday 21 July 2011

Some Thank Yous

It feels a bit early doing this, considering its only my fourth post. But I would just like to say a massive thank you to all the people that have supported me with this blog and for the wonderful comments from others. 

Selby Shotokan Karate blog, has recently posted about this blog and about me personally, with very kind and inspiring words. All I can say is THANK YOU. Our club has only joined the JKS earlier this year, and since then we have meet some fantastic and inspirational people from all over the UK and Ireland. And I promise as soon as i figure out how to put links on here you will be added ;) Osu

Another thank you goes out to my Sensei's Andy and Jackie Jones. Im my eyes two of the best karateka around. They have supported me through a lot over the last couple of years, such as my shodan grading and competitions, always encouraging me and always very supportive.  Osu

Also, I created this blog to make people think, to get them to make their own views. So please if you have a comment about anything I've posted on here, even if you agree or disagree your comments are most valued. As without them we only hear my ideas, and I want to hear yours =) 

I'm already working hard on my next post, which should be up either tonight or tomorrow, so watch this space. 

Thank You again everyone Osu

No comments:

Post a Comment